Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Time for the Playset to come down!

The boys have outgrown the playset so Dad decided that it needs to come down. He talked all summer long about taking it down.... he wanted to burn some leaves in the backyard this afternoon so it was the perfect time!

Chase thought the fire needed a little help.....




No comments:

Post a Comment