Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pinewood Derby 2010

This weekend was the Cub Scouts annual Pinewood Derby. It pretty much consumed our entire weekend.... but as long as the boys have fun that's all that matters!
Here is Carter with his car.

Carter's car crossing the finish line.

Even Tim built a car, at the last possible minute. Here it is crossing the finish line & kickin' butt! It's hard to tell but he used quarters for the weight & used ducktape to hold them down to the top of his car.



No comments:

Post a Comment