Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Needle Is Still Flyin'

#9 & #10 of the Lizzie Kate Living Double Flips. Two more to go & this set will be done. Then I can attempt to make my banner to hang them on.

From Lizzie Kate,It's A Boy Thing

From Lizzie Kate. One of my favorites!







1 comment:

  1. Great finishes....you're flying through your Double Flipits!

    ReplyDelete