Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's been a while.........

since I blogged. I guess that must mean that nothing exciting has been going on in my life.
We all have been sick, it started on Saturday..... then somebody else added to it on Sunday, then I had it on Monday, somebody new had it on Tuesday, & yet another one today. I'm so ready for Spring, it's time to air my house out!!!! At least we've been able to get outside to play the last two days, it's been great.
Emersyn is a teething nightmare, it's no wonder they make you get teeth when you're a baby, so you don't have to remember it. It's a good thing she's cute........


And I had to post this one, cause I'm not sure what on earth was going through Chase's mind when he did this. Most days I don't know what's going through his mind nor do I probably really want to know, he is 10 afterall. He tried to tell me that it felt good. I can't imagine Q-Tips up your nose or in your ears can feel good.... but to each their own I guess! He is his father's son!

1 comment:

  1. Boy you have been having a tough time there. Hope everybody is now on the mend.

    Cute pics! TFS

    ReplyDelete