Poor Bullseye! I left the house at 8 this morning to run Zach to school, I came home 15 minutes later & this is what I found..... Bullseye FULL of bumps. I totally freaked out, I couldn't get a hold of Tim. I called the vet & by this time Tim had called me back, they both agreed that Bullseye needed to get to the vet ASAP. So I loaded him & Emersyn up in the Jeep & away we went. We're not sure what he get in to but the vet believes he has hives, so he got a shot of Benadry & some steroids. He has to be on steroids for the rest of the week & Benadryl today & tomorrow.
He looked awful but it didn't seem to bother him one bit. His body was covered in them, as you can see, & he was starting to get them on his head. They were literally popping up as we were driving to the vet. Talk about a strange thing to see happening to your dog!
We are home now & all his bumps are just about gone. He's not even phased by any of it.

I hope Bullseye is all better now!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete