Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 1st Framing

First let me start by saying thank you to Wendy for the GREAT framing idea for SanMan Original's Toadally series. Thanks, Wendy, for letting me steal your idea. :)

Here is how my Toadally Summer turned out. I bought the frame at Michael's, unfinished. I painted it a neutral tan, added a frog to the bottom corner, and on the top corner is a flower pot. Each month I will change the top corner ornament.









In the small box next to the frame is where all of the small monthly ornaments are. They are attached by velcro. Another great idea from Wendy!









I thought that the toadally series was a great compliment to my ornament tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment