Here is my dog shelf. I bought it unfinished at Hobby Lobby. Spray painted it black, added some pre-painted die cuts (also from Hobby Lobby), & then added a few other doggy charms I had. I have a 5x7 picture of each kid that is already in a frame for the top of the shelf. Then I have 3 of the 4 ornaments stitched & finished for the pegs. I hope to have the 4th one finished this week so I can hang the shelf & take a final picture! This one was a lot of fun to make.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Dog shelf
Here is my dog shelf. I bought it unfinished at Hobby Lobby. Spray painted it black, added some pre-painted die cuts (also from Hobby Lobby), & then added a few other doggy charms I had. I have a 5x7 picture of each kid that is already in a frame for the top of the shelf. Then I have 3 of the 4 ornaments stitched & finished for the pegs. I hope to have the 4th one finished this week so I can hang the shelf & take a final picture! This one was a lot of fun to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment