Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Merry Ho Ho

By Lizzie Kate. Here is the first in the Santa series, 1999. The original plan was to stitch the entire series for my ornament tree..... but they are going to be too big. So now I'm not sure how I'm going to finish them.
It felt like it took me FOREVER to stitch this one. I think it's just because I haven't had much time to stitch lately. Hopefully that will change or I'm going to have a very bare ornament tree come December!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute design!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the finish!!!!

    ReplyDelete