Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

I am happy to report after much anticipitation & waiting, that this week I FINALLY got the news that I was hired at the school to sub for a maternity leave. I am filling in for Stacey, who had her baby on Tuesday morning, for about 6 weeks or so. I am working in the pre-school as an associate, I spend my day with 3-year olds. They are always making me smile & full of surprises. Granted, my feet are tired & I am exhausted, I love my job & hope the 6 weeks go slow. I know in reality they are going to fly by. I am already dreading the end of my 6 weeks & know that I will cry. I am adjusting to not being at home full-time, the house is a little messier then normal, but I plan on going back to weekend cleaning instead of thru the week cleaning like I used to do. My stitching of course is lacking, I seem to be too tired by the end of the day to focus on a pattern. I bet by the time that I adjust my 6 weeks will be up & I'll be all sorts of confused all over again!!! Oh well, it's so worth it!

1 comment: