Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My last ornamnet for March

Here is my last ornament for March. Lucky by Stitches'N'Stones. Now I'm working on some birthday ornaments, Birthday Blessings, by Lizzie Kate. I'm going to do one for each of us to hang on my ornament tree during our birthday month.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the finish!!!!!!!! TFS. I am thinking about doing that pattern myself.

    ReplyDelete