Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine Day Gifts

I participated in a Valentine's Day exchange with some stitching friends. Here is what Loretta sent me. A very cute ornament for my ornament tree, a heart notepad, some pencils, & a cute little package of kleenex! Sorry- I don't know how to rotate my ornamnet?????






And this stuff I got from my friend Debbie. She sent me some pink opalscent fabric, lots of pink floss, some brads, & a cute little apple kit.

Thanks ladies for all of my goodies. I had a rough day yesterday, two kids getting a total of 7 shots & 1 finger poke.... these gifts couldn't have come at a better time!

No comments:

Post a Comment