I am so glad that today is Wednesday, that means I have two more days to make it through. You would think staying home with a 4-year old & a 1-year old is not hard work. WRONG, so very wrong. Emersyn has done nothing but scream at me most of the week & is anti-sleeping. Put teething, anti-sleeping, frustration cause you can't do what you want into a 1-year old & this is what you get. It just reinforces why on earth I don't want children. I love them but I love them even more when they go home at the end of the day!!!!
On a good note, here are some pictures that bring a smile to my face.....
Molly, enjoys Ben & Jerry's just as much as her Mommy does!
Clayton won 1st place in his very first wrestling tournament. We are so proud!
Audrey got to cheer at the basketball game last night... totally worth the $5 it cost to get in to watch her!
And as much as Emersyn makes me crazy with her screaming.... she sure is darn cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment