Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fireman's Celebration

This weekend was Fireman's Celebration/Durant Day's. It is the first year in 11 years, that we haven't had to be there ALL weekend long & that we could relax & just enjoy ourselves.

My Aunt had the boys on Saturday, for the parade & then for a while in the afternoon. They ran around the park & had tons of fun!

Carter- enjoying a corndog. I think he had two or three throught the day. He might have turned in to a corndog overnight!

Here is Carter riding the swings. It made my tummy feel sick just watching him go around, trying to get a picture of him. He loved it though, so that's all the counts.

Chase- playing a game, trying to win more toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment