I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching (I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts. There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby. I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Give Thanks
Here is the other Lizzie Kate, Autumn Things. The other two are Halloween ones, so I'll do them later. I'm just happy to have yet another piece stitched.
Entry Way- Heart In Hand Medley Collection & name trees. Tucks for kitchen- SanMan A Cup of series, Trilogy Spots series, Jamie Patterson monthly series, & three more??? Bathroom- Wash Your Hands,Take A Bath, Clean Your Ears, & Brush Your Teeth. (Calico Crossroads) Other- ABC Lessons, It's A Boy Thing, 2008 Halloween Boo Club Double Flips, & 2008 Christmas Double Flips (Lizzie Kate). Ornaments for ornament tree & doorway.
Cross Stitch Wish List
Lizzie Kate- Buzz on Inn, Cold Hands- Warm Heart, Fall Fanatic, Housework Never Killed Anyone, If The Broom Fits, My Other Car is a Broom, Pets Do Christmas, Spring ABCs, Stitching Friends, Summer Crazy, Tiny Tidings II- XII, Turkey Time, & Yankee Doodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment