Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake MacBride

On Friday, Tim took the day off of work & we took the kids to Lake MacBride. I think this is one of their favorite places to go in the summer.

Chase caught quite a few fish, at the first place we stopped to fish. Of course once he takes them off of the hook, he has to "kiss 'em good-bye".

There were quite a few dragonfly's flying around. They found my leg a nice resting spot.

We also stopped at the spillway for the boys to play. It's very pretty here. It's shallow enough the kids can get out of the boat & walk around in the water. It was very suprising at the end of July that the water was still chilly.

Then of course our last stop was the beach. The boys played in the sand & went swimming. They had a blast!




































No comments:

Post a Comment