Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Swimming Party

The Cub Scouts had a swimming party at the Muscatine Aquatic Center last night. It was the last night of Katie's summer visit, so she went with us. They had a good time & were sad when it was time to go, they said "it's 10 o'clock already?!"

Here are Carter & Katie going down the blue slide.

The boys standing on the toys in the middle of the pool. They weren't supposed to but they did anyways..... imagine that.

Chase under one of the fountains.









No comments:

Post a Comment