
Poor Miss Big Truck, she was clean when she left home, this is how she looked when they got to camp! I asked the boys what they did to her when they got home, none of them seemed to know how she got so dirty.
Chase working on his fishing merit badge. Dad said he really wasn't fishing, he more snagging then anything. Chase complained that there were no fish to catch. Better luck next time, I guess!
Here is the group that went. 10 boys. 4 adults. Tim & Drew were the only two adults there all week, the other ones traded places half way through with two different parents.


Crammed in the shower house. They got a pretty strong storm on Thursday, so they spent some time in the shower house to stay safe. There was a debate on Sunday if it was 95 or 100 degrees in the shower house. I say "who cares, that's damn hot!!!"




No comments:
Post a Comment