The first day of camp, the troop had their picture taken. Each camper was given a copy of the picture when they returned home. I thought it would be fun to do something with it for a keepsake for Chase. So I bought an unfinished frame & painted it. Bought letters & painted those green to match the cabin & the tree. I added the wooden diecuts at the bottom, there was no tent, so I decided a cabin was close enough. On the back of the frame are the dates they were at the camp, the name of the camp, & the names of everybody in the picture.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Camp picture framed
The first day of camp, the troop had their picture taken. Each camper was given a copy of the picture when they returned home. I thought it would be fun to do something with it for a keepsake for Chase. So I bought an unfinished frame & painted it. Bought letters & painted those green to match the cabin & the tree. I added the wooden diecuts at the bottom, there was no tent, so I decided a cabin was close enough. On the back of the frame are the dates they were at the camp, the name of the camp, & the names of everybody in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment