Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Chase's last soccer game!

It was also Chase's last weekend for soccer. At his level, they play tournaments the last week. He played three games, 10, noon, & 2. It was a LONG day at the soccer complex, but luky for us the weather was great. By the 3rd game it was super windy but otherwise it was great weather to be outside all day. Their team lost their first game, won the 2nd, & then lost the 3rd, they had to win the 3rd game in order to advance to Sunday's semi-finals.
Chase was never on the right side of the field to get good pictures of him, but here are a couple that turned out good. And where he wasn't just standing their holding down his patch of grass. LOL He had a pretty bummed leg from his bike crash on Wednesday night so playing soccer was pretty rough on him but he did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment