Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still Stitchin' With Twig

Here is my 2nd piece that I've stitched with Twig. We FINALLY after almost an hour figured out how to use our webcams & mics. So now we can see each other, talk to each other, & stitch all at the same time. It's absolute heaven!!!!!!!
This one is Happy Autumn by SanMan. It was supposed to fit into a tuck, but even on 18 count, it's a little too big. I used some thread Twig sent me with the tuck to stitch Autumn, she tells me it's SanMan thread, that's before I even knew about SanMan. It turned out really cute. So now I have to figure out what I'm going to stitch to fit in my tuck. Maybe just the bottom part of Happy Autumn? I don't know.... stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment