Welcome!

I've finally caved & decided to start blogging. I hope I can keep it up-to-date. I'm totally addicted to cross stitching
(I've been told it's an old lady hobby, I guess that means I'm an old lady!) so there will be a lot of cross stitching posts.
There will be pictures of the kids, both 2-legged & 4-legged, Chase, Carter, Baby Hank, Bullseye, Molly, & Baby.
I hope you enjoy reading, I promise to try not to bore you too much. Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Off to camp!

We had to make sure to say "good-bye" to the dogs before we left for camp. I don't even think I got a hug, but the dogs did. Does that tell you where I rate?





So this morning, Tim & Chase left for Boy Scout camp. It's just me & the 4-legged kids till next Saturday. :( I cried as they pulled out of the driveway. I don't think I've ever been alone for a week, what on earth am I going to do with myself??? I know everybody says it would be so nice to have a week all to themselves.... but really I'm dreading it. Yeah, I've got housework & stitching to do, & I'm sure it'll be nice for about the first 24 to 48 hours, after that it's gonna be really strange. So I'll be counting down the days till next Saturday. And on Saturday I'll be anxiously awaiting the phone call that says "we're hitting Iowa City", cause that will mean they are less than an hour away from home & will actually be home in about 3 or 4 hours, after they unload the trailer back at the Scout House.

No comments:

Post a Comment